1. FWA-5020’s PSU Vendor has been phased out the “EFRP-G2657H” PSU module, and they didn’t provide any FW to fixe “ its incorrect status.
2. FWA-5020 series was phased out too, please check your system warranty status if you experience this issue.
This article aims to provide the FWA-5020 PSU status checking rule for customer reference.
For Advantech TSE, RBU AE, outsourcing service engineer(s) and End customer with the following knowledges :
- PSU function troubleshooting experience
- BMC function troubleshooting experience
1. FWA-5020 PSU module (EFRP-G2657H) sometimes reports incorrect status to BMC, and user will find the following message from ipmitool sdr command:
# ipmitool sdr
PSU_1-Status | ok | Failure detected
PSU_2-Status | ok | Failure detected
2. The PSU Vendor suggests checking the PSU LED status as shown in the picture below:
a- If the PSU LED status is green, it means PSU status is normal.
b- When the PSU LED status is red, then the PSU status has failed. Please help to proceed for the RMA process immediately to exchange PSU if the unit is still under warranty period.