- Following step is clear How to check/set Advanced LAN bypass function in BIOS
For Advantech TSE, RBU AE or outsourcing service engineer(s) with the following knowledges :
- BIOS setting and troubleshooting experience
- Understand Advanced LAN bypass setting
- It needs quick check/setting Advanced LAN bypass action without utility (lbpcu)
- New Model (FWA-6170/5070/6070/2012...) BIOS are support setting Advanced LAN bypass action in BIOS.
- Older Mode (FWA-6520/5020/3260/3270...)l BIOS didn't support this function.
- BIOS will detect NIC's Sub-Vendor ID (SVID) & Sub-System ID (SDID) to initial Advanced LAN bypass setting , it needs to reboot 2 time for BIOS got NMC bypass status after install new NMC module
BIOS "config LAN Bypass Devices" doesn't show "Slot 3-1(NMC-0120)" bypass status at first boot.
BIOS "config LAN Bypass Devices" show "Slot 3-1(NMC-0120)" NMC bypass status at second boot.
it show "Slot 3-1(NMC-0120)" NMC bypass all actions at second boot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.