The purpose is to guide users to collect AMI BMC output message from BMC DEBUG mode in SKY-7221.
1. RS232 Debug Cable for AST-2500
2. USB2.0 to TTL Cable for AST-2600
3. NB with Putty software
1. Remove cover of SKY-7221 and locate the "BMC DEBUG" pin port with RS232 debug cable.
2. Connect to PC via RS323-USB cable.
3. Open PuTTY with baud rate = 115200
4. Export screen message to log file & Open Putty to start session logging.
5. Output will be saved to file during BMC FW reset or upgrade/downgrade.