The BMC sensor "HDD_LOCAL-TMP" ONLY supports NVME U.2. The sensor will not be readable if there's SAS/SATA drive in the U.2 tray.
Articles in this section
- SKY-9240 CPU combinations compatibility list
- The reading condition for sensor HDD_LOCAL-TMP
- How to power cycle 3.5" HDD?
- DIMM Population Order
- Fail to detect correct drives after Hot Swap
- How to bridge Node boards
- How to check 3.5" HDD LEDs under Linux
- How to dump the SAS controller log
- How to upgrade SKY-9240 FW through IOL?
- How to set OS2BMC IP as static?
Please sign in to leave a comment.