This guide demonstrates how to install Centos 6.10 in text mode.
There're 2 ways to install:
- Add "text" and console setting to the grub when booting into the installation selection.
- Modify the isolinux.cfg to boot into installation page directly w/o VGA
Here will guide on how to install via the 2nd way.
- Use the Rufus to dd the image to the bootable device as below
- Select the bootable device and go to the isolinux folder.
- Add the text and console settings to the isolinux.cfg as below.
- Boot up the system from the bootable device and start to install the Centos 6.10 in text mode.