FreeBSD version : 11.2 Release
Download the image through the following link.
1. Boot from the installation media.
2. Use may press Space to select 1 and Enter.
3. Press Install in Welcome Menu.
4. Keymap Selection Menu : Select United State of America and Continue with default keymap
5. Set the Hostname
6. Select Components to Install
7. Select the ethernet device
8. Configure IPv4.
9. DHCP assign IP address.
10. Choose a Mirror. Select a mirror site in the same region and files can be accessed quickly.
11. Partition Choices. Select "Auto", which automatically sets up the disk partitions.
12. Select one HDD on which FreeBSD is going to be installed.
13. Select Entire Disk
14. Manually Create Partitions
15. A standard FreeBSD GPT utilizes three partitions.
16. The distribution files are extracted to the disk.
17. Set the root Password.
18. Set the Time Zone.
19. Select extra services.
20. Select system hardening options.
21. Add User Accounts if needed.
22. Final Configuration. User may make any changes before finishing the installation.
23. Manual Configuration. Select No to proceed to the next step of installation.
24. Select Reboot to reboot the system.