This article explains how to enable the Intel RAID function with M.2 SATA storage on SKY-8132S.
Advantchers and SKY-8132S owners.
1. Make sure storage = UEFI under Post & Boot > CSM Parameters
2. Enable Intel RAID in BIOS
AC on > enter BIOS by pressing [Delete] > Hardware > Southbridge > SATA Mode Selection > RAID
Then, select save and reset under "Save & Exit" after setting SATA mode to RAID
3. Create a RAID
a- Navigate to Hardware > Intel (R) VROC SATA Controller
b- Create the RAID volume.
4. Select your RAID Level
5. Select your disks & create the volume
6. Confirm your RAID volume is created under BIOS
7. Save and reset to apply the changes
You could also confirm your RAID volume has been successfully created under the OS.
For SSD storage, please, follow the instructions in this article.